Experience Design In Fourth Dimension ...


Fourth Dimension Logo designed for Captain Fitness Supplements
Fourth Dimension Logo designed for Captain Fitness Supplements
Greetings, I'm Adam,a freelance graphic designer and founder of Fourth Dimension logo designs — a design shop in Boise, Idaho that specializes in branding-specific design.
My passion for design began back in 2003 when I received my first laptop and started to use its design software as a hobby. This sent me down a long path that I am still on today.
Since 2016, I’ve worked professionally as a graphic designer and in that time have worked for over 100 different clients on a freelance basis. Notable clients include Blush Lashes and Six Soldiers Clothing. 
Fourth Dimension Logo Mock Up Design
Fourth Dimension Logo designed for Captain Fitness Supplements
My freelancing career began in 2016 working for a start up company out of Boise, Idaho where I maintained a feedback rating of no less than 4.9 stars out of 5. Early in 2018, I launched Fourth Dimension logo designs and started down the path to building my own infrastructure and a more stable business model.
All of this has been made possible by a genuine passion I have for design, as well as a never-ending curiosity to learn more and more about business and marketing.
​Check out my portfolio to view some examples of my graphic designs. Want a logo or professional looking website? You can hire me today. // #fourthdimensionlogo #fourthdimensionlogodesign @fourthdimensionlogo

Comments